2. The owner of the Website and the administrator of data is DATAFIC sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Poznań, at Naramowicka 47/109, 61-622 Poznań, Poland, VAT PL9721257308, entered under number 0000574445 in the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, Share capital: 5000 PLN, hereinafter referred to as DATAFIC.
3. Personal data obtained by DATAFIC via the Website are processed in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council 2016/679 of April 27th, 2016 on the protection of citizens with regard to the processing of personal data, on the free flow of personal data and on the repeal of the Directive 95/46/EC, also referred to as GDPR.
4. DATAFIC respects the privacy of Users visiting the Website.
1. DATAFIC collects information on natural persons who perform a legal action not directly related to their business activity, on natural persons who conduct business activities or professional activities on their own behalf, on natural persons who represent legal persons or business units that are not legal persons but are granted legal capacity by the law and conduct business activities or professional activities on their own behalf. They are hereinafter referred to as Users.
2. Personal data of Users is collected in the event of:
3. Upon registration on the Website, the User provides:
4. Upon registration on the Website, the User sets an individual password that will allow access to the account. The User can change the password at a later time on terms specified in §6.
5. When placing an order on the Website, the User provides the following data:
7. When using the Website, additional information may be obtained, in particular: the User’s IP, the Internet provider’s IP, domain name, browser type, time of access, type of the operating system.
8. Navigation data, including information about the links the Users clicked on or other actions conducted on the Website, may also be obtained. Legal basis: legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR) aiming at facilitating the use of electronically provided services and improved functionality of the services.
9. Some of the personal data provided by the User may be processed in the process of determining, investigating and enforcing claims. Such data might be: name, last name, information on the use of services and in the case of claims resulting from the manner in which the User uses the services, any other data necessary to prove the existence of the claim, including the extent of the suffered damage. Legal basis: legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR) aiming at determining, investigating and enforcing claims and the defense against claims during legal proceedings.
10. Providing personal data to DATAFIC is voluntary on the basis of the concluded contract of service. However, failing to provide specific data in the data form when placing orders and using free services, will make it impossible for the User to place and proceed with the order and service provision to the User will cease.
1. Personal data of the User are provided to service providers, whose services are used by DATAFIC. Depending on contractual agreements, service providers to whom personal data are transferred are either subject to DATAFIC’s orders regarding the purposes and methods of processing data (processors) or independently define the purposes and methods of processing data (administrators).
2. Location. Service providers are based mainly in Poland and other countries of the European Economic Area (EEA).
3. Personal data of Users are stored:
4. Navigation data may be used in order to provide the User with better service, to analyze statistical data, to adapt the Website to the preferences of Users and to administer the Website.
5. Per request, DATAFIC provides personal data to state authorities, particularly to the District Attorney’s office, the Police, the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data or the President of the Office of Electronic Communication.
2. DATAFIC uses two types of cookies:
3. DATAFIC uses its own cookies for:
4. The cookies mechanism is safe for the computers of the Users of the Website. It is impossible for viruses or other unwanted malicious software to be transferred to Users’ computers. Nevertheless, Users can limit or disable cookies in their browsers. In such a case, the Website can be used, with the exception of functions that require cookies.
6. DATAFIC may collect the IP addresses of Users. An IP address is a unique number assigned by an Internet service provider to the device of a person visiting the Website. The IP address enables access to the Internet. In most cases, it is dynamic meaning that it changes every time you connect to the Internet. The IP address is used by DATAFIC when investigating technical problems with the server, creating statistical analyses (i.e. determining the locations which generate the most traffic). It is also useful for administering and improving the Website as well as for security reasons.
7. The Website contains links to other websites. DATAFIC is not liable for the privacy protection rules of those websites.
1. The right to consent withdrawal - legal basis: art. 7 par. 3 GDPR
2. The right to data processing objection - legal basis: art. 21 GDPR.
3. The right to delete data - legal basis: art. 17 GDPR.
4. The right to limit the processing of data - legal basis: art. 18 GDPR.
5. The right to access data - legal basis: art. 15 GDPR.
6. The right to rectify data - legal basis: art. 16 GDPR.
7. The right to data transfer - legal basis: art. 20 GDPR.
8. If the User wishes to execute one of the aforementioned rights, DATAFIC either satisfies the request or refuses to satisfy the request immediately and no later than within a month of receiving the request. If - due to the complex nature of the request or the number of requests - DATAFIC will not be able to proceed with the request within a month, DATAFIC is obliged to proceed with the request within the next two months and to inform the User beforehand about the intended extension of the deadline and the reasons for the extension.
9. The User may submit complaints and other requests regarding the processing of his personal data and the executions of his rights to the Administrator.
11. The User has the right to make a complaint to the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data regarding the violation of his right to the protection of personal data or other rights granted under GDPR.
1. DATAFIC provides the User with a secure and encrypted connection during the transferring of personal data in the login process on the Website. DATAFIC uses the SSL certificate, granted by one of the world’s leading companies in the field of security and encryption of transmitted data.
2. If a registered User has lost his password and cannot access his account, the Website allows the User to generate a new password. DATAFIC does not send password reminders. Passwords are stored in an encrypted form and cannot be read. In order to generate a new password, the User should click on the “Password reminder” link and then provide his email address in the form that will appear once the link is clicked. To the email address provided upon registration, the User will receive a message with a link to a form on the Website, through which the User will be able to set a new password.
3. DATAFIC does not send any correspondence, including electronic correspondence that would request the User to provide his login details, especially the password to the User’s account.
3. Last modified: 29/03/2019